What kind of material and technology makes innovative solutions possible?
- Steel (under)constructions provide suitable stability and carrying capacity and offer limitless shaping and combining possibilities.
- Thermomembrane is a great and strong material with characteristics that can let your imagination run wild and it can be perfectly combined with traditional building materials.
- We use electromotor mechanisms to keep it dynamic and to ensure the best possible functionality of every solution.
What are the advantages of using membrane as a building material?
Strong polymeric membrane is a modern building material that has the following characteristics:
- A membrane can be made of different basic materials (polyester, glass fibres, stainless steel) and can have different kinds of coatings (Teflon, PVC …) and a self-cleaning protection coating.
- It is very durable and has a long lifespan – up to 30 years and more.
- It is stable in UV light and can be translucent or not, depending on the type of the membrane.
- It can be as transparent as glass, partially transparent or non-transparent.
- It can be partially permeable or impermeable.
- It is fireproof according to B1 and A2 fire safety norms.
- It has a self-cleaning Teflon coating.
- It comes in any colour and can be painted over.
These membrane characteristics bring many advantages:
- The main advantage is the possibility of combining different 2D and 3D designs and several joining options (welding) that enable countless possible realizations and variations. It makes it possible to create even the most complicated shapes and surfaces of “soft” design.
- Using different translucency options of the membrane, we can get many light effects.
- The stiff layers of compressed air inside the membrane ensure the necessary insulation and stability of the thermomembrane.